The Father, the Son and the **** Ghost

Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

Comments

• purnachowdhury  On January 4, 2021 at 12:43 am

A very interesting remix of two worlds and spheres. I would have loved to see a touch of Bengal in this. The ending could have been a regenerative experiece for the narrator. Enjoyed it!

• dipankardasgupta  On January 4, 2021 at 6:46 pm

Actually, it was a conversation in Bangal. That’s what he spoke mostly. I really don’t know how to mix the two languages, but I agree that there is such a need. In fact, most of my experiences are in Bengali, but how do I communicate these to non-Bengalis? On the other hand, trying out in English doesn’t help either. You can never produce the right nuances. Hard problem.

• ashualec  On January 4, 2021 at 11:20 am

This was so interesting though I really wanted to know whether he found his house or where did he disapper in the end?

Have a healthy and happy new year.

• dipankardasgupta  On January 4, 2021 at 6:49 pm

Thank you ashualec. I too wish I knew the answer to your question. I realise that you belong to the same profession as my father. You might have seem more in this than anyone else. Thanks and Happy New Year.

• ashualec  On January 5, 2021 at 10:52 am

I take it as a compliment though I am no way related to medical profession. I am into content writing. Your storytelling skills are unique. 🙂

• dipankardasgupta  On January 5, 2021 at 11:42 am

Thank you ashualec. I wonder why I thought you belonged to that profession.